An on-line presentation on the AGEment project results
AGEment (European Cultural Heritage and Active Ageing) Project, cofunded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the UE, has focused on sensitizing the senior adults to an active ageing through multimedia contents related to Intangible Cultural Heritage in Europe and the promotion of their wellbeing.
Next 26th March, at 10 am. an on-line event to present the AGEment project results will be held. It has been developed by an European Consortium composed by the Centro de Cirugía de Mínima Invasión Jesús Usón (CCMIJU), as project coordinator, located in Spain, the Instituto Politécnico de Guarda (IPG) in Portugal, the Fundación GERON in Romenia and the Centro Sportivo Educativo Nazionale (CSEN) in Italy. AGEment project intends to connect the European Cultural Heritage to active ageing in a natural way, looking for a social inclusion of older people.
In the event we will count on direct representatives of the targetted group who has helped to develop the multimedia material arisen in the famework of the project. On one hand, practical cases including interviews videos on partys and traditional get-togethers, literature, heraldry, UNESCO heritage sites, handycraft and solidary cooperation with non profit organizations will be shown. On the other hand, a mobile app that offers the multimedia content developed, that promotes ICT ‘use among older people and includes testimonials experiences related to the Intangible Cultural Heritage in Europe from the 4 countries involved, will be presented.
The programme will be as follows:
- Dr. Francisco Miguel Sánchez Margallo, Scientific Director: CCMIJU’s presentation
- Dr. José Blas Pagador Carrasco, Coordinator of the Bioengineering and Health Technologies Department: AGEment’s presentation
- Juan Francisco Ortega Morán, Researcher at the Bioengineering and Health Technologies Department: App’s presentation
- Antonio Bueno Flores, Participant in the multimedia content: Practical case I
- Gloria Martín García, Participant in the multimedia content: Practical case II
- Basilisa Borrego Borreguero, Participant in the multimedia content:Practical case III
If interested in enrolling on the on-line event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org